Compression socks are great for people who are at risk of circulatory problems, athletes, pregnant women or people who stand all day. Benefits of wearing compression sock are;
- Constant pressure from the stocking on your legs help your blood vessels work better, helping blood flow more freely, preventing blood clots.
- Reduces swelling, to help ease the tired and achy feeling in the feet and legs from standing for long period of time.
- Helps keep blood moving to avoid blood clots because of the constant pressure.
- Helps relieve minor spider and varicose veins, conditions post surgery and recovery in ankle calf and feet
Compression sock details;
- 15-20 mmHg medium strength; Therapeutic graduated compression; Pattern knit with soft combed cotton
- Higher mm Hg levels have more pressure and feel tighter
- Use for daily wear to help tired swollen aching legs, promote healthy blood flow and circulation
Compression sock use;
- The common starting point for first time wear: travel, long periods sitting or standing, post workout
Men Sizing Chart below;
- S/M Shoe Size- 6-9.5, Calf Size- 9"-15"
- L/XL Shoe Size-8.5-12, Calf Size- 14"-19